weedpizza: (usagi)
[personal profile] weedpizza
Oh boy! My favorite band of all time (Pulp) is making an announcement tomorrow (before midday, UK time)! I'm going to wake up super early to find out what it is. I'm hoping for a reunion tour, though it's more likely just a few gigs in the UK... It's highly unlikely they'd play the US. Still, if they play anywhere in the US (NYC?), I'm going to try to make it happen! I'm already kind of bracing myself for the disappointment of not being able to get tickets though...

Fingers crossed they'll have a USA date and I can get tix! I'd seriously beg, borrow, and steal to see Pulp live! It's been a dream of mine for like 25 years!

Date: 2022-10-27 11:28 pm (UTC)
shadowbliss: (Default)
From: [personal profile] shadowbliss
Hope its positive

Profile

weedpizza: (Default)
weed-head

December 2025

S M T W T F S
 1234 56
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
28293031   

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 30th, 2026 10:47 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios